Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read Only
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has someone here experience with the Bagster Tank Cover?
I've ordered one few days ago and got the Cover today.

But I'm not sure that it will fit properly? I've tried to install the Cover whit no luck....

Any experience would be helpful!!

and by the way, all of you a Merry Christmas... :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Mines fitted fine it was a little bit tight going over tank badges try warming up cover to get a bit more movement in material I left it over tank and left shed heater on.
George r

·
Read Only
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mines fitted fine it was a little bit tight going over tank badges try warming up cover to get a bit more movement in material I left it over tank and left shed heater on.
George r
Hi George,
thanks for the info!
well I have to wait for summer then, my garage has no electricity and heating system... :-(

·
Read Only
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
George r
Do you perhaps have some pictures of how the attachments of the tank cover are?
Especially the middle strap with the hole?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I don't have the bike any more but will check my pictures when home from holidays on mon to see if I have some I have the cover for sale on here in the marketplace with a couple of pics but not on the bike.
George r

·
Read Only
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you for your help George,
I do not know where the middle strap is attached to the bike.

·
Registered
154 Posts
If I can remember right I think the side straps had a hole in it you take one of the chrome side panel screws out and put it through the strap and screw it back in I put a washer back in it to stop it fraying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts