Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've made an appointment with Moore Mafia in SC to do the first dyno tune for the 21+ NSC !

He says he didn't have the harness to do the bench flash and it is on backorder from Woolich right now. But that option will be available soon.

He is also making a video with it, and I will be sure to share it after it releases!

He told me this bike is crazy restricted, and is going to have some serious gains. We all know about the lean mid RPM flat spot , but that isn't even considering the throttle restrictions as well.

Very excited, spent the day preparing the bike with new high flow filter, block off plates, and will be installing my headers when I get them back from getting ceramic coated black to match the OEM aesthetic

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the Akrapovic full system, I wanted SC titanium but using RevZilla price match and some RevZilla cash I got everything just over $1.2k

Also have the full size Akra can because I already know it will be much louder when everything is together. Removing the stock can didn't make it much louder, basically most noise suppression is in the cat box in the header system.

Hopefully I can take it to the track this year on new tires, that's one of my goals, I know you said you had fun Otown !

· Registered
44 Posts
@DenominatorXero Let me know how it goes, I have some friends in Clemson still, and a couple days down there this summer to get the bike tuned and then a trip up to the mountains with my buds sounds like a plan.

I'm also curious if they'd let me sit in on the work, and learn to use the software myself, so I can tune it myself in the future, or at least revert it to stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts