Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm searching online for a few days and I couldn't get my hand on any information about the release date of the 2021 CB1000R.

I'm a new biker looking to buy my 1st bike ever and felt in love with Honda CB1000R, I would love to buy the 2021 Black Edition.

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
661 Posts
So they're listed on Honda's UK website, but I'm not sure they're even in dealerships yet. If North America does get them, I'm guessing late Spring or Summer. If you're in Canada just keep checking Honda Motorcycles Canada > Your Ride is Ready as they'll appear on the website before they will in dealerships.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm searching online for a few days and I couldn't get my hand on any information about the release date of the 2021 CB1000R.

I'm a new biker looking to buy my 1st bike ever and felt in love with Honda CB1000R, I would love to buy the 2021 Black Edition.
I haven’t heard anything yet- however the cb1kr may not be the best first bike. Most people drop their first bike and it has quite a bit of power for a beginner- but hey, it’s been done before. I started on a 250 and wish i started on a 600 naked. The 1000 would’ve been to much for me, and i pick things up quickly- there’s my $.02, but do what you’d like

·
Registered
11 Posts
Starting up this thread again. Has anyone seen the 2021 models in their dealerships yet? I keep visiting the websites but haven’t seen one yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
... Has anyone seen the 2021 models in their dealerships yet?
Yup
Some miscreants stole my high class white MV Agusta Dragster RR.
Dragster-RR-D.jpg

Went to the local stea¨H¨H¨H¨Hdealer, asked for any bike he had
that no one would covet, buy or steal.

In a corner of his show-room sat this MY21 Black edition.
Poor thing looked sad, lonely, unloved.
Followed me home.

Here she is now.

CB1000R_MY21.jpg

.Well ... this is western Macronistan elsewhere might be different :giggle:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks

Used to ride one of the finest racing thoroughbred.
Traded it for a nice wheezy homely black Clydesdale.

Different beast

·
Registered
2013 CB100R White
1,703 Posts
holy fZck! that Dragster was tasty! I can see why it got nicked... whaddya think ? in a container to China? bribe the customs guys on the way in, no problem.

but I suspect you'll get more actual smiles per mile outa the CB; with for sure fewer worries in the back of your head... well done!

·
Registered
26 Posts
... whaddya think ? in a container to China
Ended into some lowlife basement 10 miles from my garage
dragster-RR-1.jpg

... I suspect you'll get more actual smiles per mile outa the CB; with for sure fewer worries in the back of your head...
Fewer?

A new CB1000R, around here, spends more time in the shop than on the road: 6400 km maintenance!
Smile: "You meet the nicest people in a Honda" shop.

Back in the days the CB1000R came with full on the road assistance
CB1000R_06.jpg

The patchy RoadSync app ... that GooglePlay won't download to my phone.

Mebbe thieves won't break down the garage door for a CB1000R.

Hope springs :unsure: eternal

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
661 Posts
Says maintenance AND needs a 6.4 stamped entry in the booklet
So in your country Honda requires that you have the dealership clean the crankcase breather tubes ever 6.4 or the warranty is voided? Hell, in the US owner's can do each and every oil change and regular maintenance. Honda recommends keeping your own records and receipts.

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
661 Posts
You're supposed to have the Drive Chain inspected and lubed every 1K. Have fun :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Per the owner's manual :
"Some services/features are not available in the USA and Canada."
You're supposed to ... Have fun :p
Drat :giggle:
They don't do CB1000R chain at the merkin dealer?

Around here, the idea of fun on motersickle is riding.
Wrenching, cleaning blowhole, lubing the links is for Granpa's barn find.

I don't want a pickle (c)

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
661 Posts
"Some services/features are not available in the USA and Canada."
That's a reference to the bike itself, not dealer services. Is your dealership going to clean your crankcase breather tubes every 6.4 gratis?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts