Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm searching online for a few days and I couldn't get my hand on any information about the release date of the 2021 CB1000R.

I'm a new biker looking to buy my 1st bike ever and felt in love with Honda CB1000R, I would love to buy the 2021 Black Edition.

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
237 Posts
So they're listed on Honda's UK website, but I'm not sure they're even in dealerships yet. If North America does get them, I'm guessing late Spring or Summer. If you're in Canada just keep checking Honda Motorcycles Canada > Your Ride is Ready as they'll appear on the website before they will in dealerships.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm searching online for a few days and I couldn't get my hand on any information about the release date of the 2021 CB1000R.

I'm a new biker looking to buy my 1st bike ever and felt in love with Honda CB1000R, I would love to buy the 2021 Black Edition.
I haven’t heard anything yet- however the cb1kr may not be the best first bike. Most people drop their first bike and it has quite a bit of power for a beginner- but hey, it’s been done before. I started on a 250 and wish i started on a 600 naked. The 1000 would’ve been to much for me, and i pick things up quickly- there’s my $.02, but do what you’d like

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
237 Posts
The CB500F is a good starter bike. As an experienced rider I had one just for commuting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts