Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its that time of year again, just bought meself a 'Jehova's Witness' Advent Calendar...........

Every time you open a door, someone tells you to feck off.....

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blade said:
Did you pince that from the Gargy and Nice book of crap jokes :lol :lol :help
I didnt 'pince' it, but in hindsight it is a bit poo......... :shake

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blade said:
rainman said:
blade said:
I think you ment "bloody crap" :lol :lol

Pinch Pinch Pinch Pinch Pinch Pinch is that better, :thumbup
That's perfect, now practice 'meant'...... :kiss

·
Registered
162 Posts
rainman said:
blade said:
rainman said:
blade said:

:laugh :laugh :laugh :clap :clap :clap

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
rainman said:
blade said:
rainman said:
blade said:

Bog off,, :lol

·
Registered
529 Posts
- don't go upsetting blade too much - or you'll find there's been another horrible murder in the oxfordshire area (and a few maimed and tortured cats, too) . . . :shake

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
Ignore Rainy Cat, dont think he likes women on bikes, there was a young lass oh here called Tamz, lovely sweet girl she was, he gave her the same treatment, forced her to leave the site cause he upset her so much, sure your made of stronger stuff though :thumbup

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
cat in the hat said:
- don't go upsetting blade too much - or you'll find there's been another horrible murder in the oxfordshire area (and a few maimed and tortured cats, too) . . . :shake

Ah Cat Woman of the north "tell me about your childhood" i,ll record it in a book for others to read,before your untimely demise, :book then lay me a nice new patio,, :evil :evil

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
Mr Nice said:
Ignore Rainy Cat, dont think he likes women on bikes, there was a young lass oh here called Tamz, lovely sweet girl she was, he gave her the same treatment, forced her to leave the site cause he upset her so much, sure your made of stronger stuff though :thumbup

I though she left because after you met her for that rideout she didnt want to sniff your sock,but you forced her into your portacabin and made her, :sick then sold her a car at 1725 % the same as quick quid,obviously she broke down on the way home and was taken by by a gypsy gang who wanted her for breeding purposes,as there was no chav line in there blood, :D

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tamz aka me me me me me me oh listen everyone I've just baked cakes :blah

Nah, cat is a proper person, gives as good as she gets :respekt

And Nicey sells cars, sort of says it all really, it's because he is a bit of a failure that I go easy on him.. :shake

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
rainman said:

And Nicey sells cars, sort of says it all really, it's because he is a bit of a failure that I go easy on him.. :shake

Yes your right about Cat but her nine lives are running out fast,,but not so sure about Nicey,he dosnt just sell cars "these are Nicey cars" :D

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
rainman said:

Back peddle, defo sign of a key board bully :shake

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
rainman said:
Is that it? Is that the very best you can muster, :shake

Go easy on him Rainy,he hasnt sold a car for months and he,s stuck with a BMW conv at the mo too,he cant afford long and big answers as he dosnt want to use to much bandwidth so he can keep his broadband bill down.. :taunt2

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
rainman said:
This is no mustering competition , Bullying is wrong, i fear you was bullied as a child, you should know its not big and its not clever, its not to late to change, even at your age, no need to try and think of a clever or witty reply to hide behind, sorry ignore that last bit you've never managed one yet.

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
blade said:
rainman said:

Go easy on him Rainy,he hasnt sold a car for months and he,s stuck with a BMW conv at the mo too,he cant afford long and big answers as he dosnt want to use to much bandwidth so he can keep his broadband bill down.. :taunt2
and as for you blade, well as for you..........

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mr Nice said:
rainman said:
This is no mustering competition , Bullying is wrong, i fear you was bullied as a child, you should know its not big and its not clever, its not to late to change, even at your age, no need to try and think of a clever or witty reply to hide behind, sorry ignore that last bit you've never managed one yet.
Well I can't argue that, your spot on, but It's fun so please feel free to find another site if you want to. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 39 Posts