Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Sweden has the abs-version in all four colours. However, the non-abs bikes are only available in black and green. Apparently Honda Sweden decided to push the abs versions, which is why they are arriving first and why they are available in more colours.

As far as i know all four colours are manufactured as both abs and non-abs bikes.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
hass said:
Sweden has the abs-version in all four colours. However, the non-abs bikes are only available in black and green. Apparently Honda Sweden decided to push the abs versions, which is why they are arriving first and why they are available in more colours.

As far as i know all four colours are manufactured as both abs and non-abs bikes.
Yes they are, UK has all colours and versions available to order.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
I was told by my dealer (bike not drug) that if I wanted a non-ABS I would have to wait until August or possibly September if it was a white one. Honda are obviously pushing ABS knowing full well people won't want to wait once they seen/riden one. I certainly couldn't as my white ABS is waiting for me to pick up Saturday.
To be honest I'd be happy with any colour, ABS or not after test riding one. :rollin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank`s Reply :D
why no white colour with ABS in TAIWAN? :devil
it just only black :notme
sorry my english is not good :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts