Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
'21 CB1000R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the best choices for rear stands on the '21 model? I've heard that the PitBull stands from '17 will work. Anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
916 Posts
What are the best choices for rear stands on the '21 model? I've heard that the PitBull stands from '17 will work. Anyone know for sure?
Take a pic of the hub including a ruler. I can verify as I've owned that hub size and that pitbull stand. There have been several posts confirming that the '21 went back to the previous generation size.

My old stand is at Stubbs Cycles in Houston since I couldn't use it on my 2019. Ask for Tommy Brewer if you're interested in "like new" PitBull.

·
Registered
'21 CB1000R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Take a pic of the hub including a ruler. I can verify as I've owned that hub size and that pitbull stand. There have been several posts confirming that the '21 went back to the previous generation size.

My old stand is at Stubbs Cycles in Houston since I couldn't use it on my 2019. Ask for Tommy Brewer if you're interested in "like new" PitBull.
I would be interested, but I doubt he wants to ship. What's he asking for it?

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
916 Posts
I would be interested, but I doubt he wants to ship. What's he asking for it?
It's my stand that's kind of on consignment. Tell him Mark told you about it and make him an offer. No idea if he'll ship or not but it's worth a phone call and the stand is in great condition. Garage kept and never laid down. :)

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
916 Posts
Hub sizes:
2009-2017 28
2018-2020 19
2021- .... 28

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought this one for my black edition and I am very satisfied .. well made and solid.

https://www.bastef.com/motorcycle-s...ar-paddock-stand-honda/p/105.html?cPath=37_27

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
916 Posts
I reached out to Tommy and left a message this morning, but haven't heard back yet. Might be his day off.
I'd call Stubbs again if you're interested. He runs both the service and parts department so he might be too busy to check his messages. Riding season is year round in Houston.

·
Registered
'21 CB1000R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd call Stubbs again if you're interested. He runs both the service and parts department so he might be too busy to check his messages. Riding season is year round in Houston.
Sure. Not a problem though if he doesnt want to ship...totally understand.

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
916 Posts
Anybody have a guess as to the ability to swap hubs from the black edition to the 2018/2019 bikes? I'd love to do it if it would work.
It looks like all you have to do is replace the BOLT, RR. AXLE 90115-MKJ-D00 because from the HUB ASSY., SPROCKET 42630-MKJ-D00 on out the part numbers are the same. Babbitt's Online has added OEM parts for the '21 but not the parts diagram yet, so I don't see a part number for '21 BOLT, RR. AXLE to confirm that's the only difference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts