Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Honda CB1000R 2021
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I know this topic has been done to death, but just wondering if anyone has any updates on solutions for ECU flashing and or fuel controllers for the 2021 onwards model year?

·
Registered
179 Posts
It seemed there was a solution forthcoming but everything seems to have been delayed. So I don't believe for now there is anything available that has been verified on here by a couple of members.

·
Registered
2021 CB1000R
29 Posts
no dates. no real hard leads. just waiting. they all say they're working on it, but just the other day woolich racing came out with a suzuki bandit flash for 2013-2016... so i guess we're not high on the totem pole at the moment. Could be a while

·
Registered
Honda CB1000R 2021
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only thing I can think of as an update is a brief email exchange I had with Rapid Bike who said their New Genius (New Genius) OBD scanner is compatible, but I dont know enough about it or tuning to know whether it can be used for remaping.

·
Registered
Honda CB1000R 2021
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all,

I know this topic has been done to death, but just wondering if anyone has any updates on solutions for ECU flashing and or fuel controllers for the 2021 onwards model year?
Its been a while, but after checking the Woolich Racing release page (Woolich Racing Tuned (WRT) Software - Release Notes) daily I've seen that they have support for the 2020-2022 Africa Twin. Could it be that the 2021 CB1000R will be next?

Ear Event Midnight Pleased Darkness

1 - 7 of 7 Posts