Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the pic isn't from Honda, but if this is what it ends up looking like I like it. I like classic bikes, modern bikes, cruisers, adv and everything in between so I'm not surprised that I find it cool 😎.

Would anybody think about trading in for a new gen street fighter? It would be hard to describe this as a "city bike" though.

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I find it looks alot like the ducati streetfighter. I clearly like the nsc styling which is why I bought it, I still think it's one of the best looking bikes for sale, but I also like the uber aggressive look too. My only issue with the high horsepower nakeds is the wind blast once you get over 100 mph, you can't cruise like that for any duration because you just get blown around, so if I was going to buy something with that much power it would need fairings and a windscreen, at least a half fairing like the tuono or speed triple rr

· Registered
22 Posts
I find it looks alot like the ducati streetfighter. I clearly like the nsc styling which is why I bought it, I still think it's one of the best looking bikes for sale, but I also like the uber aggressive look too. My only issue with the high horsepower nakeds is the wind blast once you get over 100 mph, you can't cruise like that for any duration because you just get blown around, so if I was going to buy something with that much power it would need fairings and a windscreen.
OMG don't get me on this crazy wind blast. I found a nice-looking fairing from UK, but only up to 2020. I am waiting them for 2022+. here is the link

· Registered
130 Posts
I find it looks alot like the ducati streetfighter. I clearly like the nsc styling which is why I bought it, I still think it's one of the best looking bikes for sale, but I also like the uber aggressive look too. My only issue with the high horsepower nakeds is the wind blast once you get over 100 mph, you can't cruise like that for any duration because you just get blown around, so if I was going to buy something with that much power it would need fairings and a windscreen, at least a half fairing like the tuono or speed triple rr
The old expression was getting "under the paint".

· Registered
30 Posts
I personally never liked the older CBs... Sorry, I just thought they were ugly. I like the retro style much more, all models pre2018 just weren't my thing. I highly doubt Honda would ditch the effort that went into the NSC to go back to the prior gen style, they wouldn't have redesigned the bike if it was selling really well

;)

Cool render tho i guess, I don't hate street fighters!

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I believe honda has patents leaked showing the wings and using the last gen engine so it is more than probable it will be more like this than the nsc , I like both styles so I'm good with whatever

· Registered
892 Posts
It´s a render not a picture .The new one will different aswel

Reactions: stresa
1 - 20 of 29 Posts