Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased a 2020+ model brand new, can anyone tell me if this should come with the pillion seat as well as the seat cowl? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
661 Posts
I have just purchased a 2020+ model brand new, can anyone tell me if this should come with the pillion seat as well as the seat cowl? Thanks in advance
Since it has passenger pegs I would assume it would include a pillion seat. American Honda doesn't list it as an accessory. The owner's manual has instructions for removing and placing both the cowl and the seat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since it has passenger pegs I would assume it would include a pillion seat. American Honda doesn't list it as an accessory. The owner's manual has instructions for removing and placing both the cowl and the seat.
Thanks for that reply, it was just I have received the bike which does indeed have the seat cowl but it looks like I will have to spend £245 on a pillion seat as it didn’t come with one

·
Registered
24 Posts
That's insane as that's $339.48 US. They're $193.21 in the states.
I just got a 2021 that came with both,

·
Registered
2021 CB1000R ABS BLACK EDITION
59 Posts
I recently bought a brand new 2021 Black Edition from the dealer and it came with the seat + the seat cowl in a bag.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts