Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Just bought a 2019 CB1000R and so far loving it! I was looking to do some aesthetic mods including a seat cowl as it's not the kind of bike I am expecting to carry a pillion on that often. The problem I am running into is the seat cowl options on Honda's (US) website seem to only offer the cowl in black and silver, and my bike is in the Chromosphere Red color. I am wondering what my options are for a color matched seat cowl. I see that Ermax seems to have a color matched option but I really prefer the style of the OEM cowl. Is the best bet to get a black one and just get it painted? Or are they available in the correct color elsewhere?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think the cowl is only available for the plus version so only white, grey or black, I just got my plus and the dealer said they were going to make the plus version available in other colours, it might be worth your while phoning a Honda dealer

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey All,
Just bought a 2019 CB1000R and so far loving it! I was looking to do some aesthetic mods including a seat cowl as it's not the kind of bike I am expecting to carry a pillion on that often. The problem I am running into is the seat cowl options on Honda's (US) website seem to only offer the cowl in black and silver, and my bike is in the Chromosphere Red color. I am wondering what my options are for a color matched seat cowl. I see that Ermax seems to have a color matched option but I really prefer the style of the OEM cowl. Is the best bet to get a black one and just get it painted? Or are they available in the correct color elsewhere?
They do seem to be available.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey All,
Seems they do make one in red but is not available in the US, I’m sure if you look hard enough you can find someone who will ship to you.
Just search the part number below

08F80-MKJ-D00ZA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts