Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im struggling to find an OEM red seat cowl for my 2019 cb1000. I've seen a couple on ebay buy I'm looking for something new. Honda's website only lists black and silver on their website. Does anyone know where I could pick one of these up new? The bike is red so I thought they'd sell a matching cowl but maybe Im wrong. I'm in north america if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im struggling to find an OEM red seat cowl for my 2019 cb1000. I've seen a couple on ebay buy I'm looking for something new. Honda's website only lists black and silver on their website. Does anyone know where I could pick one of these up new? The bike is red so I thought they'd sell a matching cowl but maybe Im wrong. I'm in north america if that makes a difference.
08F80-MKJ-D00ZA is what you want but it looks like they're only available overseas
Silver wouldn't be horrible as the bike does have silver trim, even on the tank

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
08F80-MKJ-D00ZA is what you want but it looks like they're only available overseas
Silver wouldn't be horrible as the bike does have silver trim, even on the tank
Thanks. I think I'll just go ahead and buy the red one from overseas and just wait for the shipping. Winter in the northeast isn't very good for riding anyway... I'll just wait.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts