Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I’m asking for a friend of mine, we went on a ride yesterday and on the way back at some point a stone must have been flicked up and punctures the radiator, does anyone have a link or a part number for the new radiator, I’ve searched for new ones and all that’s coming up is 2012 to 2016, and one for an 18, what radiator fits the 2019 and part number, or maybe an aftermarket just trying to help a friend out thanks in advance

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi everyone I’m asking for a friend of mine, we went on a ride yesterday and on the way back at some point a stone must have been flicked up and punctures the radiator, does anyone have a link or a part number for the new radiator, I’ve searched for new ones and all that’s coming up is 2012 to 2016, and one for an 18, what radiator fits the 2019 and part number, or maybe an aftermarket just trying to help a friend out thanks in advance
19010-MKJ-D01

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Not sure if the rad is copper or ally. Copper you can solder and araldite will normally give a good seal on ally..

Both as temporary measures until you can buy a new replacement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts