Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
The Fuhrer Moto and Gannet Design CB1000R-adical is definitely my favorite, even though I'm not a fan of belly pans, it really works on that bike, especially with the clip-ons. Seeing that with clip-ons made me really want one of these and see if they'd work. Although it's possible, the tank design makes it tricky.

#8 and #10 are also just so cool to me as well.
I'm not a fan of blue bikes, but it works on the Monkey 1000R with the knobby tires.

· Registered
892 Posts
the first one with the china akrapovic knock-off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3rdBike and Bevo

· Registered
2019 NSC+
30 Posts
The Fuhrer Moto and Gannet Design CB1000R-adical is definitely my favorite, even though I'm not a fan of belly pans, it really works on that bike, especially with the clip-ons. Seeing that with clip-ons made me really want one of these and see if they'd work. Although it's possible, the tank design makes it tricky.

#8 and #10 are also just so cool to me as well.
I'm not a fan of blue bikes, but it works on the Monkey 1000R with the knobby tires.
It’s interesting to see how they made it - I’m guessing this bellypan fits the mounts in and around the engine?

CB1000R-adical

· Registered
892 Posts
It’s interesting to see how they made it - I’m guessing this bellypan fits the mounts in and around the engine?

CB1000R-adical
it is a fiberglass copy for cbr600rrr

Reactions: dolph99uk

· Registered
892 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Check out what I did to mine.

Man, I'm still on the fence getting the clip-ons. I much prefer the look and cafe racer feel, as well as a better riding position when pummeled by wind on the interstate, but that factory upright riding position is pretty comfortable...

Edit: I did look up the clip-ons they used on the Fuhrer Moto bike, and really love the engineering of them, but dang... $400 for a set, and they're only 10"? hmmm... I think the Woodcraft's adjustable ones would be best, and I can scoot them in or cut them as needed.

· Registered
22 Posts
Man, I'm still on the fence getting the clip-ons. I much prefer the look and cafe racer feel, as well as a better riding position when pummeled by wind on the interstate, but that factory upright riding position is pretty comfortable...

Edit: I did look up the clip-ons they used on the Fuhrer Moto bike, and really love the engineering of them, but dang... $400 for a set, and they're only 10"? hmmm... I think the Woodcraft's adjustable ones would be best, and I can scoot them in or cut them as needed.
I looked into those too. I used the 4 piece Driven Racing Halos with the rise, and then the longer woodcraft bars. But you just have to get used to the position. It's just different. But having taken it to work a few times, it's much more comfortable on my wrists. Also, if you do nothing else, definitely swap the grips for the Motogadget rubber grips. It really helps with the vibration.

· Registered
37 Posts
I looked into those too. I used the 4 piece Driven Racing Halos with the rise, and then the longer woodcraft bars. But you just have to get used to the position. It's just different. But having taken it to work a few times, it's much more comfortable on my wrists. Also, if you do nothing else, definitely swap the grips for the Motogadget rubber grips. It really helps with the vibration.
Good lookin' out on vibration as I have arthritis in my hands. I'll check them out!

· Registered
22 Posts
Good lookin' out on vibration as I have arthritis in my hands. I'll check them out!
They're a must have. They're knobby so your hands/gloves don't slip, but they're all rubber. I almost went with the billet aluminum ones cause they look a lot better, but the vibration would have killed me. My hands were going numb from the vibration, which obviously isn't good when you need to work the levers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts