Honda CB1000R Forum banner

What do you do?

  • 1.Pay the fine

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Something else

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    12
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Tamz said:
Hope you get it sorted hun! That's a silly fee!
Thanks :thumbup

Absolutely extortionate when the car could have parked in the council run car park all day for £10. The council run car park is managed by the same company would you believe! :rolleyes1 :laugh

So for £70 the car could have been left all day in the council car park and a taxi taken to the super market there and back for £10 and you'd have £50 to top up your fuel and buy food :smoke
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,335 Posts
I,d just write them a letter saying your brother parked the car there,make up an address in Texas and say he,s now gone back home, :lol :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
rainman said:
If you promise not to keep going on about it could have whip round and pay the fekin fine for you!!!! :box
:potty :respekt

In negotiations with the store :thumbup :fingers

THE END

:taunt

:respekt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,486 Posts
You know I was just teasing , sadly it's a curse I've had to bear for too many years.

If their actually talking to you about it, then you may well be in with a shout, share any good news with us and if it goes tits, come back with a rant to get it out your system. :thumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
rainman said:
You know I was just teasing , sadly it's a curse I've had to bear for too many years.

If their actually talking to you about it, then you may well be in with a shout, share any good news with us and if it goes tits, come back with a rant to get it out your system. :thumbup
I know ;)

Will share the good news if it all works out, just preparing the paperwork to post tomorrow :thumbup

When are we going to see you again or has your wife got you locked away in your new home? :taunt2

:respekt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,486 Posts
fair weather man... Don't mind getting cold but still too wet, can't believe how much crap and debris there is on the roads, drove to Rye and was bloody glad I was in the car TBO.

Hoping this wind will dry things up a little and maybe take a quick scoot round and about on Sunday. :fingers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
rainman said:
fair weather man... Don't mind getting cold but still too wet, can't believe how much crap and debris there is on the roads, drove to Rye and was bloody glad I was in the car TBO.

Hoping this wind will dry things up a little and maybe take a quick scoot round and about on Sunday. :fingers
:thumbup

Look forward to catching uo with you somewhere, sometime. :)

Not seen your CB1300 yet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
876 Posts
CB1300??? What happened to the ST Ray, or do you still have it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,486 Posts
CB1300 was a bit of an error :emb can't knock the bike but just not for me.
Still got the Striple, bloody good fun too. But I must admit I shall be looking at the Kwak SX very soon.

I thought very hard bout another CB1r but having sold one it would prob be to much for the wife to handle if I got one so soon :box

I will coming out to some of the club meets this season, my STR 675 should just about keep up with you guys :fingers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
rainman said:
CB1300 was a bit of an error :emb can't knock the bike but just not for me.
Still got the Striple, bloody good fun too. But I must admit I shall be looking at the Kwak SX very soon.

I thought very hard bout another CB1r but having sold one it would prob be to much for the wife to handle if I got one so soon :box

I will coming out to some of the club meets this season, my STR 675 should just about keep up with you guys :fingers
Look forward to seeing you, it's been a long time :thumbup

I'll ride behind you and hope I can keep up :thumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
876 Posts
LATE said:
rainman said:
CB1300 , my STR 675
I don't think I've ever seen you on the same bike twice :shake :)
That's cos it only takes one ride for his lardy arse to ruin the suspension :p Looking forward to meeting up with you again Ray :thumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,486 Posts
:clap Cheeky fooker, :lol

I must be getting a lard arse, some say the STR is hard, but I find it comfy as fook.. :thumbup
 
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Top