CB1000R NSC luggage options - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64
  1. #11
    Member Gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    95
    Member #
    9246
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    Here's a link to a couple pictures of the saddlebag setup I have on my bike using the SW-Motech Blaze Saddlebags. I also use a Kriega 20L tail pack.

    https://imgur.com/a/Suc3jOR
    How did you route the under-seat straps for the Kriega tailback? I just bought one and will be having a crack at fitting it for the first time tomorrow.

  2. #12
    Senior Member DouglasRamsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Worcestershire, England
    Posts
    177
    Member #
    9190
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuboy View Post
    DouglasRamsey, I will be using this bag SW Motech Legend LR2 Motorcycle Tail Bag, fits really well, 48 ltrs

    Attachment 45614
    Looks great Stuboy.

    Question though. Are your rear indicators now mounted further back as a result of fitting your tail tidy ?

  3. #13
    Senior Member DouglasRamsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Worcestershire, England
    Posts
    177
    Member #
    9190
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    Here's a link to a couple pictures of the saddlebag setup I have on my bike using the SW-Motech Blaze Saddlebags. I also use a Kriega 20L tail pack.

    https://imgur.com/a/Suc3jOR
    Thanks for that Onizuka

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Member Onizuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    33
    Member #
    9086
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromit View Post
    How did you route the under-seat straps for the Kriega tailback? I just bought one and will be having a crack at fitting it for the first time tomorrow.
    The stock seat has two pre-attached strap "hooks" (Not sure what to call them) at the rear. As for the front two, I mounted the straps on the cross-bar pointing towards the front of the bike. Slightly weird setup. I'll try to take a picture tonight of the straps, and post that up.

  6. #15
    Member Onizuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    33
    Member #
    9086
    Quote Originally Posted by DouglasRamsey View Post
    Thanks for that Onizuka
    No problem.

  7. #16
    Member Gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    95
    Member #
    9246
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    The stock seat has two pre-attached strap "hooks" (Not sure what to call them) at the rear. As for the front two, I mounted the straps on the cross-bar pointing towards the front of the bike. Slightly weird setup. I'll try to take a picture tonight of the straps, and post that up.
    Thank you!

  8. #17
    Junior Member Stuboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Waterlooville
    Posts
    24
    Member #
    9058
    DouglasRamsey, Indicators are unchanged from standard location, not effected by tail tidy

  9. #18
    Senior Member DouglasRamsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Worcestershire, England
    Posts
    177
    Member #
    9190
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuboy View Post
    DouglasRamsey, Indicators are unchanged from standard location, not effected by tail tidy
    Many thanks

  10. #19
    Senior Member holgi4478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    145
    Member #
    9052
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    I designed a custom bracket to mount the support bars (also had to cut a hole through the back of the sleeve for the bars). The bracket is pretty much just a 90 degree adapter that mounts between the passenger pegs and the subframe
    Well done! Don't understand why SW Motec does not offer this for our CB.

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G928F mit Tapatalk

  11. #20
    Member Onizuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    33
    Member #
    9086
    Here's a picture of the way I mounted the front two Kriega straps;

    https://imgur.com/VNNYRq6

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Ghosty NSC
    By Ghostrider.1127 in forum Neo Sports Cafe
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-11-2020, 05:55 AM
  2. Barracuda NSC accessories
    By Stuboy in forum Neo Sports Cafe
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-19-2018, 07:45 AM
  3. NSC Luggage option
    By Stuboy in forum Neo Sports Cafe
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2018, 03:26 PM
  4. Ermax NSC accessories page
    By Stuboy in forum Neo Sports Cafe
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2018, 11:46 AM
  5. The “Glemseck” NSC CB1000R
    By panagiotis in forum Modification
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2018, 02:45 PM