Good read about motogp favoured some n
    Member #
    Liked
    368 times

Good read about motogp favoured son

Last edited by Stephen S; 09-01-2015 at 09:39 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    277 times
    Someone went to a huge amount of effort there to try and come to terms with his jealousy ! The GOAT won again at Silverstone though, can't be that past it can he ?
    Black,Honda seat cowl,Akrapovic open exhaust system,carbon fibre under seat side covers,sprocket guard & front cowl,PC III,Evotech Tail Tidy & Crash Protectors,Ermax bellypan,carbon hugger,Pazzo levers,Beowulf stainless steel rad guard.

Member #
    Liked
    368 times
    Rossi best days are behind him, but in saying that he is still competitive. After qualifying I said to a friend if its dry Marc n Jorge will be away but if it rains my moneys on Rossi. I dont think there has been a better wet weather rider every. Colin edwards has also spoken about Rossi's ability in the rain when they where team mates. He said basically rossi was locking the front into every corner, something he just could not do!! And this coming from Michelins tester speaks volumes.
    When sir rossi does retire it will leave a huge whole that will never be filled and imo a lot of support will be lost for the sport from your glory rossi supporters.
    Last edited by Stephen S; 09-01-2015 at 03:23 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    277 times
    I just can't go on discussing this when you have an obvious dislike for the man - when he crossed the finish line 1st on Sunday the whole place went wild - incredible talent coupled with massive charisma.
    Black,Honda seat cowl,Akrapovic open exhaust system,carbon fibre under seat side covers,sprocket guard & front cowl,PC III,Evotech Tail Tidy & Crash Protectors,Ermax bellypan,carbon hugger,Pazzo levers,Beowulf stainless steel rad guard.

Member #
    Liked
    368 times
    No dislike of him at all Dave. I too enjoyed the race and he thoroughly deserved the win. To finish first, first you must finish and all that. I do worry about moto gp after Rossi. He brings in so much money and interest that when he does leave will this money leave also? I wasn't talking of the true motogp / rossi fan.

Member #
    Marquez will take Rossi's place as the fan favourite IMO and will probably end up taking his crown of most MotoGP Championships as well.

Member #
    Liked
    277 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen S View Post
    No dislike of him at all Dave. I too enjoyed the race and he thoroughly deserved the win. To finish first, first you must finish and all that. I do worry about moto gp after Rossi. He brings in so much money and interest that when he does leave will this money leave also? I wasn't talking of the true motogp / rossi fan.
    Fair enough, there's no doubt he'll be very sorely missed though. Somebody will come along but it's a hard act to follow.

Member #
    Liked
    368 times
    No one will follow him. Imo there hasn't been before and will not be one after who will win over so many fans and be competitive for 20 years. We have seen faster riders but none come close to his like ability and charisma

Member #
    Liked
    813 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleydeuce View Post
    Marquez will take Rossi's place as the fan favourite IMO and will probably end up taking his crown of most MotoGP Championships as well.
    Never - Marquez is easy to appreciate but extremely hard to like (like Lorenzo, Pedrosa and formerly Stoner - all with the charisma of a corpse) - he doesn't appear to be that genuine - his antics in Moto2 were at times poor - what he has done is make everyone else an underdog which has added to the excitement and reason to root for anyone but him ....IMHO... MotoGP is lacking in personalities in general and has been for some time, which is a real shame...

Sponsored Links