Honda CB1000R Forum banner

Good read about motogp favoured some n

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  sovrec 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Someone went to a huge amount of effort there to try and come to terms with his jealousy ! The GOAT won again at Silverstone though, can't be that past it can he ? :)

#3 · (Edited)
Rossi best days are behind him, but in saying that he is still competitive. After qualifying I said to a friend if its dry Marc n Jorge will be away but if it rains my moneys on Rossi. I dont think there has been a better wet weather rider every. Colin edwards has also spoken about Rossi's ability in the rain when they where team mates. He said basically rossi was locking the front into every corner, something he just could not do!! And this coming from Michelins tester speaks volumes.
When sir rossi does retire it will leave a huge whole that will never be filled and imo a lot of support will be lost for the sport from your glory rossi supporters.

#4 ·
I just can't go on discussing this when you have an obvious dislike for the man - when he crossed the finish line 1st on Sunday the whole place went wild - incredible talent coupled with massive charisma.

#5 ·
No dislike of him at all Dave. I too enjoyed the race and he thoroughly deserved the win. To finish first, first you must finish and all that. I do worry about moto gp after Rossi. He brings in so much money and interest that when he does leave will this money leave also? I wasn't talking of the true motogp / rossi fan.

#7 ·
Fair enough, there's no doubt he'll be very sorely missed though. Somebody will come along but it's a hard act to follow.

#9 ·
Never - Marquez is easy to appreciate but extremely hard to like (like Lorenzo, Pedrosa and formerly Stoner - all with the charisma of a corpse) - he doesn't appear to be that genuine - his antics in Moto2 were at times poor - what he has done is make everyone else an underdog which has added to the excitement and reason to root for anyone but him ....IMHO... MotoGP is lacking in personalities in general and has been for some time, which is a real shame...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.