Cb1000r Header swap...
    Member #

Cb1000r Header swap...

Hi to everyone...i have never posted again in the forums but i'd like to ask you guys has anyone tried swaping headers of a 600RR and if they fit with mods. I saw that the exhaust gaskets fit and they look like the arrow ones so if anyone knows id appreciate the info before i go on the market for a header...thanks in advance...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Karolix21 View Post
    Hi to everyone...i have never posted again in the forums but i'd like to ask you guys has anyone tried swaping headers of a 600RR and if they fit with mods. I saw that the exhaust gaskets fit and they look like the arrow ones so if anyone knows id appreciate the info before i go on the market for a header...thanks in advance...
    Doesn't look like it.---Makes you wonder why would they want to in the first place.--

By the way ,you probably hold the forum record for being on here NINE years without posting anything.

Guess that shows how reliable the Honda CB 1,000 is.---

Member #
    Actually i owned the bike then sold it so i was inactive buy i bought another now and started modding but i cant stand the look of the stock headers...cbr600rr headers are long 4 into 2 into 1 very similar to the arrow headers so theoretically should hold backpressure enought not to lose midrange and you could pick up one for dirt cheap...this is the bike btw...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sponsored Links