Honda CB1000R Forum banner

Rossocromo items

8K views 37 replies 14 participants last post by  sadbiker 
#1 ·
Finally after a near 7 week wait my items arrived in one piece this morning and very nice they are too. The carbon fibre is top class but my only issue is there aren't any holes in the front fender for the brake line brackets like there are on the OE fender.

I received a free gift for my troubles which turned out to be an Aluminium riser (handlebar clamp) worth €138.00 :D so many thanks to Fabio at Rossocromo for that :thumbup

Off into the garage I go..... :p

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
White Knight said:
Finally after a near 7 week wait my items arrived in one piece this morning and very nice they are too. The carbon fibre is top class but my only issue is there aren't any holes in the front fender for the brake line brackets like there are on the OE fender.

I received a free gift for my troubles which turned out to be an Aluminium riser (handlebar clamp) worth €138.00 :D so many thanks to Fabio at Rossocromo for that :thumbup

Congratulations! You could almost have bought a second CB for the cost of all that lot!

#7 ·

I received a free gift for my troubles which turned out to be an Aluminium riser (handlebar clamp) worth €138.00 so many thanks to Fabio at Rossocromo for that

Bet your got a right boner on when the parcel arrived. :yay
Looks really nice carbon..... :lick :lick :lick ought to be for the price. :thumbup

#11 ·
White Knight said:

Fantastic News White Knight im well chuffed for you Mate :yay , & my god your Items look amazing :thumbup

Cant wait to see your Photos of the Bike when its all on, im as envious as hell man :lick :beer

#19 ·
White Knight, i noticed the washers on the Ermax belly pan are rusting just like mine.
My bike has never seen a drop of water and is in a very well ventilated garage, yet still they rust. French kack, gonna change mine tomorrow.

#20 ·
Your bike looks fantastic WK. :thumbup

I notice you also have Akrapovic carbon side panels -how much did they cost mate ? [And what do you think of them]. :)

#22 ·
Yeah I think they could look good on the black bike Ant-I'm sure I can't really afford to spend any more for a while yet anyway. :)

#23 ·
But the standard side panels are black plastic anyway unless you mean the radiator covers but then it doesn't look quite right imo.

I've left the standard white one on the other side of the bike for a few weeks now as I wasn't sure myself but once the Rosso front mudguard went on it looks a bit weird to me. And the look I wanted was for white across the top with the headlight shroud, tank and tail piece. White on the bottom with the belly pan and a carbon fibre middle with the hugger, side panels and front mudguard. Does look wicked in real life, honest M'lud :beer

And besides the cf panels wouldn't look right on a green or silver bike and on a black bike the contrast wouldn't be there. I've always loved white and carbon, they were made for each other :love

Once all my other mods are done I'll give her a polish and take some nice pics.

#24 ·
bilemissile said:
Looks great, White Knight!

What made you change the calipers? Do they give more power/better feel?
Yeh should be a lot more powerful. I love late braking and have had a few fade issues with standard brakes. I've got a set of carbotec lines and some Galfers to put on when I get the chance so should be doing 100mph endo's soon :laugh .

Dave H said:
Your bike looks fantastic WK. :thumbup
I notice you also have Akrapovic carbon side panels -how much did they cost mate ? [And what do you think of them]. :)
Cheers...Akra panels are about €150 a panel mate, they are beautifully finished but should be for the price. Quality costs .. :eek

wotonblur said:
White Knight, i noticed the washers on the Ermax belly pan are rusting just like mine.
My bike has never seen a drop of water and is in a very well ventilated garage, yet still they rust. French kack, gonna change mine tomorrow.
Yeh same here mate, bike is garaged and only used in the sunshine. £150 for a belly pan and they can't even provide normal washers, its a joke.

#25 ·
Thanks for the info White Knight-at that price I don't think my bike will be wearing the Akra panels any time soon. :cry

I put ACF 50 on those washers when I fitted the belly pan-they're still like new at the moment but we shouldn't have to faff about like that. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.