Rizoma Spy Mirrors install with Pics - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Ram mount google search foy your area, i got mine from ebay anyhow. thanks for the tip i will try that to get rid of the clamp. although i do have a go pro as well so aybe the other side i can have that as well.

Im also going to trim the bars as i have plenty of room still so now i have added 4cm to the bar ends so it will be a bit tougher to lane split.

Rizoma Mirrors for me in Australia normal bike store as ebay/US stores same priced as getting it locally.

cheers
    Termi exhaust Carbon 3/4, Cat removed, PCIII, Rizoma Brake /Clutch Tanks, HRC Rear Brake kit, Hel Brake and Clutch leads White front and rear Race Setup, BMC Air Filter, Pazzo White shorty levers Custom HRC Lky 13, MOTY 8 cell battery 700g, Rizoma grips, RAM Custom Mounts, GoPro HD Camera, Custom Seat Covers Luimoto, Puig Hugger and screen, Jon F Undertray White.. Ohlins SD, Ohlins Shock, Racetech Forks fitted.. Opinionated Check... Care Factor... ZERO

Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Yeah these mirrors do look good..Nice and compact..I like that they don't stick outwards like most bar end mirrors..Do you think you need to trim the bar lenght?.As they should be the same lenght as when you have the normal bar ends on..
    At the moment i have the tomok copies and i have no problem with the view behind.(I'm 6ft).And they do look good but i think the bar end type you have on look better..
    Where did you get your grips if you don't mind me asking?..They look awesome too..
    I aslo like the rizoma reservoirs you have..

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    I have all Rizoma parts, the grips are the cheaper Rizoma Lux grips, i got rid of the end weights a long time ago and just had the blue Rizoma end caps.

Got them from MCAS store in sydney, Picture Me Rolling also sell Rizoma bits

Last edited by kidnplay01; 01-19-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    Termi exhaust Carbon 3/4, Cat removed, PCIII, Rizoma Brake /Clutch Tanks, HRC Rear Brake kit, Hel Brake and Clutch leads White front and rear Race Setup, BMC Air Filter, Pazzo White shorty levers Custom HRC Lky 13, MOTY 8 cell battery 700g, Rizoma grips, RAM Custom Mounts, GoPro HD Camera, Custom Seat Covers Luimoto, Puig Hugger and screen, Jon F Undertray White.. Ohlins SD, Ohlins Shock, Racetech Forks fitted.. Opinionated Check... Care Factor... ZERO

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    The end caps look great with those grips of course..How much did those reservoirs cost and what's the best place here in Aus to get them from?

Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Have you seen these ones kidnplay01?..They're on ebay and i nearly bought some as they look quite nice..Except the fact they stick out a little is the only reason i never bought them..Name:  $(KGrHqJ,!qwFCS)K-G4!BQ46WYGPjQ~~60_57.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  57.7 KBName:  $T2eC16V,!)8E9s4l7,pjBQ46(VlzWg~~60_57.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  49.8 KBName:  $(KGrHqNHJEgFDTE6vHM3BQ46WQy25Q~~60_3.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  48.7 KBName:  $(KGrHqNHJFIFC-dO03CYBQ48QD6CHw~~60_57.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  49.8 KB

nat
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Those rizoma ones look like the imolla ones I bought off eBay, I only had them on the bike for a couple of weeks before putting the bike away for winter but I like em :-)
    Nat

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    yeah they look similar to the imolla ons and yes it would be cheaper to buy them.

But if i waste money on brand name things i may as well continue to have it all the same. Im keeping with the "made in italy" theme given thats where the bike is made, thus the bike seat i had made up as well.

Field of vision is great, only issue is it is like zoomed out, what you normally see in the normal mirrors lets call that 100% zoom view, these being smaller items apear smaller say 80% of what your use to seeing for size wise.

So come looking for police/bad drivers its harder to see then normal mirrors cause they are slightly miniturised. by i can see "everything behind me" unlik the tomok/oem mirrors

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    I am going to kickstart this thread. When you installed your mirrors did you have any issues mounting them to the internal dampner in the handle bar (3rd pic). I mounted my mirrors last night and they and still rotate pretty easily, I am worried that vibration will cause them to loas position.

Any idea's?

Member #
    Liked
    841 times
    Loads of info on the problems with Bar end mirrors that rotate with the wind blast............. Use the search button.

The mirrors I fitted did not rotate.............. at all !

A bugger to get right, and the bar weights had to be removed to fit the Oberons............. But worth it.

They also do a bar end mirror with a led indicator built in.......... The quality is very good too.

Oblong Mirror with Indicators
    Gargoyle's Tourer.

R.I.P. Marco Simoncelli

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    There was no issue with the install, left side you can tighten as much as possible, right side with accelerator is the tricky part as you tighten that too Much the throttle will stick, which is not what you want.

This is why I used the rubber washers to help grip the mirrors and the internals. And also you can use thread lock glue if worried and to keep them in there. My mirrors can move up and down if enough force is used but it doesn't move from vibration/riding along. Take Allen key with you for a week if needs be. Good luck
    Last edited by kidnplay01; 03-05-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links