Something completely different than my CB - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne-94-14 View Post
    How on earth does it take you 6 seconds from 60 to 100? Are you falling asleep?
    Maybe in reverse

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne-94-14 View Post
    How on earth does it take you 6 seconds from 60 to 100? Are you falling asleep?
    Oh-Oh, Sorry. I just forgot to light the touch paper.-----------------------------------SMOKIN-------------------
    Personal Disclaimer:
    My thoughts are intended to provide a sounding board for your own.
    Some of what I say may go against your own thoughts and may seem harsh, targeted and malicious.
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    If you can't keep the front wheel on the road how do you make it accelerate faster ?????

I believe, and I may be wrong, but I thought the Anti-Wheelie devices reduced the power.

Maybe sitting someone on the bars might help.----Lol.

PS. On a bikers forum there are bound to be many different opinions and that's how it should be.---Be dull without it.----
    Personal Disclaimer:
    Some of what I say may go against your own thoughts and may seem harsh, targeted and malicious.
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Willem View Post
    Maybe in reverse
    Does you new bike have reverse ???----Lots of those big beasties do as even on a very gentle slope you can't paddle them backwards.

I read somewhere that the centre stand is electric as the bike is too heavy to pull back on a normal stand.-----
    Personal Disclaimer:

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
    If you can't keep the front wheel on the road how do you make it accelerate faster ?????

I believe, and I may be wrong, but I thought the Anti-Wheelie devices reduced the power.

Maybe sitting someone on the bars might help.----Lol.

PS. On a bikers forum there are bound to be many different opinions and that's how it should be.---Be dull without it.----
    If the powerband is aggressive and narrow you’ll land on your back. After the peak there’s no power left. If you tune it the right way the powerband is much wider so you can accelerate with the same or even with more torque a lot longer. If I compare my cb now to how it was than I would say that now it feels more like the fireblade. Only the blade is stronger and the torque/powerband lasts longer.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
    Does you new bike have reverse ???----Lots of those big beasties do as even on a very gentle slope you can't paddle them backwards.

I read somewhere that the centre stand is electric as the bike is too heavy to pull back on a normal stand.-----
    No, there’s no reverse, I have very strong legs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links