WANTED Rear seat for the SC60 2010
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

WANTED Rear seat for the SC60 2010

Hi I'm looking for a rear seat for my 2010. Condition is not an issue. I'm located in New Zealand. Cheers

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    Is there anywhere you can search in New Zealand ??---Lots of bikers like a single seat bike and replace the rear seat with a cover. Must be quite a few garages with a CB rear seat stowed away somewhere.

No sure how many CB's sold in your country but the bike has been about for quite some time now so you might get lucky.---
    Personal Disclaimer:
    My thoughts are intended to provide a sounding board for your own.
    Some of what I say may go against your own thoughts and may seem harsh, targeted and malicious.
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi. Have tried wreckers here in NZ and am awaiting their reply. Not many Predators have been sold here in NZ that I know of. Thanks for your input
    Quote Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
    Is there anywhere you can search in New Zealand ??---Lots of bikers like a single seat bike and replace the rear seat with a cover. Must be quite a few garages with a CB rear seat stowed away somewhere.

No sure how many CB's sold in your country but the bike has been about for quite some time now so you might get lucky.---[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.hondacb1000r.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

Sponsored Links