Starting problem
    Member #

Starting problem SOLVED

My 2010 bike was in the garage for 6 month without a battery. Today I wanted to go for spin and installed the battery. Problem is that when I turn the key nothing happens. The dash wont turn on and fuel pump makes no sound (normally it did some buzzing sound, at least I think its fuel pump ). The battery is good. Checked the fuses and they are good too. What else can be the problem?
    Last edited by Riivz; 05-27-2020 at 03:19 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    Probably the relay, top centre of the pic below.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Personal Disclaimer:
    My thoughts are intended to provide a sounding board for your own.
    Some of what I say may go against your own thoughts and may seem harsh, targeted and malicious.
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    I can't understand why I sometimes get TWO images.---
    Personal Disclaimer:
    Some of what I say may go against your own thoughts and may seem harsh, targeted and malicious.
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Tnx, will replace it and see how it goes

Member #
    More details, think you need to check the positive / negative wiring at battery as to make sure they are tight connected, then the fuse at starter relay.

Member #
    Thanks for the help COLVERT, got my bike working again. The Main 30A fuse inside Starter Relay switch was broken. After swapping it for a new one bike started like normal. Didn't know that there are fuses inside there

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Riivz View Post
    Thanks for the help COLVERT, got my bike working again. The Main 30A fuse inside Starter Relay switch was broken. After swapping it for a new one bike started like normal. Didn't know that there are fuses inside there
    You're welcome.---Now get out in the sunshine and go fast enough that those nasty viruses can't catch you.--
    Personal Disclaimer:

Sponsored Links