Hello from Bermuda....
    Member #

Hello from Bermuda....

Hi guys. Glad to be admitted to the HondaCB1000R forums. I live in Bermuda, but having spent 3 years in UK I managed to convince the DVLA examiner that I was capable of managing a motorcycle of considerable quality. I bought a CB600F Hornet a couple years back and have luved every mile. I lived in Oxted and had opportunity to visit Box Hill and Bury Hill. Never really got into the pack mentality, but do appreciate the courtesy that most British motorcyclists exhibit (Bermuda moped riders are the most inconsiderate, impatient and ignorant riders I've ever experienced... British standards are a breath of fresh air).

Hobbies, besides riding the "Blue Blade" are offshore blue water fishing (wahoo, tuna and marlin): Panchdara is the 35' Maine Coaster Sportfisherman that I run. Mechanics of many kinds are another favourite (marine diesel engines are a passion), whilst many of the standard motorcycle tasks are also fun to do.

Looking forward to visiting the Isle of Man in May - in 3 weeks!!!!!! And hopefully be a part of another successful TT series. Hopefully I'll see some CB100R and Hornets there.

As they say in Suomi, "Kippis". I look forward to being a positive part of this forum (albeit I'll just banter about).

Ciao

PS... Blame Antnee for me being here

Member #
    Liked
    150 times

Re: Hello from Bermuda....

Hi Hugh!

Tis good to have you with us also my friend. I don't know what to say to your first post, other than "stop rubbing it in"

You shall have to make sure I/we know when you're back visiting those of us who can't afford to move to Bermuda some time

Member #
    Liked
    47 times

Blame Antnee?..... I thank him....

It's great to have you with us... even if it is just to make us all feel really envious!!

I look forward to reading your posts!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements

Member #

Hugh...

...and blame Ant...

...why not?

...everyone else seems to...

Malc'
    One Life - Live it

Member #

KIPPIS!

Honda Riders of Finland

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Panchdara View Post
    Hi guys. Glad to be admitted to the HondaCB1000R forums. I live in Bermuda, but having spent 3 years in UK I managed to convince the DVLA examiner that I was capable of managing a motorcycle of considerable quality. I bought a CB600F Hornet a couple years back and have luved every mile. I lived in Oxted and had opportunity to visit Box Hill and Bury Hill. Never really got into the pack mentality, but do appreciate the courtesy that most British motorcyclists exhibit (Bermuda moped riders are the most inconsiderate, impatient and ignorant riders I've ever experienced... British standards are a breath of fresh air).

Hobbies, besides riding the "Blue Blade" are offshore blue water fishing (wahoo, tuna and marlin): Panchdara is the 35' Maine Coaster Sportfisherman that I run. Mechanics of many kinds are another favourite (marine diesel engines are a passion), whilst many of the standard motorcycle tasks are also fun to do.

Looking forward to visiting the Isle of Man in May - in 3 weeks!!!!!! And hopefully be a part of another successful TT series. Hopefully I'll see some CB100R and Hornets there.

As they say in Suomi, "Kippis". I look forward to being a positive part of this forum (albeit I'll just banter about).

Ciao

PS... Blame Antnee for me being here

A positive part of the forum you say. 6 posts in twelve years.---Yikes.

Would really like to hear more from you though as you do live in a very interesting place.

Wish I could afford to visit.----
    Personal Disclaimer:
    My thoughts are intended to provide a sounding board for your own.
    Some of what I say may go against your own thoughts and may seem harsh, targeted and malicious.
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
    A positive part of the forum you say. 6 posts in twelve years.---Yikes.
    Would really like to hear more from you though as you do live in a very interesting place.
    Wish I could afford to visit.----
    Thread resurrection
    spun out '

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post
    Thread resurrection
    ---

That's because there are lots of interesting posts in the forums history.---
    Personal Disclaimer:
    My thoughts are intended to provide a sounding board for your own.
    Some of what I say may go against your own thoughts and may seem harsh, targeted and malicious.
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
    That's because there are lots of interesting posts in the forums history.---
    And a lot of time on hand
    spun out '

Sponsored Links