Honda CB1000R Forum banner

Life Suck ?

4K views 43 replies 11 participants last post by  lardy 
#1 ·
Try these :thumbup

#6 ·
blade said:
Very good Berty,wont be needing them quite yet,i,m quite lucky in my life and if i do get a bit down i just look at a picture of Ghostys hair, :lol :lol
:lol whatever makes you happy :rolleyes1 . Looking at that photo of you at work i think you might be needing one of these when you get to my age :lol

Attachments

#7 ·
blade said:
Very good Berty,wont be needing them quite yet,i,m quite lucky in my life and if i do get a bit down i just look at a picture of Ghostys hair, :lol :lol
All you need is a women who dont mind living with a midget and who you dont have to drug to have sex with and your life will be complete :thumbup

#8 ·
Berty Boy said:
Did not say i needed them ..Lifes a ball now im retired.. I too have been blessed with luck ..Worked hard to achieve the life i have.. And hope you are all blessed with the same :thumbup
Our bosses have the 'fuck you' ones, must go down smoothly for them.. :angry
Funny how just by speaking online gives you an idea of what people are like, crack on pal and enjoy..!!

#10 ·
Mr Nice said:
blade said:
All you need is a women who dont mind living with a midget and who you dont have to drug to have sex with and your life will be complete :thumbup
Oh dear i,d guess the BMW is still sat there :lol and what with you wanting a new can :police and being £333 short :evil i guess a little outburst is predicable :lol :lol

#11 ·
blade said:
Mr Nice said:
blade said:
Oh dear i,d guess the BMW is still sat there :lol and what with you wanting a new can :police and being £333 short :evil i guess a little outburst is predicable :lol :lol
Na, its all good Bladey boy :thumbup

#12 ·
could do with one of them ,spent all day at Thame at daf college, doing crappy service rapido course ,when there internet crashed (think some dutch bloke chucked his clog in the dial up thingy).
gunna have to go back and sit in class room bored shitless again next week ...cant wait!!

#13 ·
Mr Nice said:
blade said:
Mr Nice said:
blade said:

Thats cool Mr Nice and if the old wife wont play ball get some of this :lol :lol

#14 ·
chrisg said:
could do with one of them ,spent all day at Thame at daf college, doing crappy service rapido course ,when there internet crashed (think some dutch bloke chucked his clog in the dial up thingy).
gunna have to go back and sit in class room bored shitless again next week ...cant wait!!
small world. i work at daf dealership in leeds .
i am having to go on a course at the most boring town in britain in march ... 3 nights of suicide inducing thame nightlife to put up with.
i would rather lick p1$$ from a dead dogs' hairy cock.

#17 ·
blade said:
Mr Nice said:
blade said:
Mr Nice said:
blade said:

Thats cool Mr Nice and if the old wife wont play ball get some of this :lol :lol

Hmm drugs

Attachments

#19 ·
r1monkey said:
chrisg said:
i am having to go on a course at the most boring town in britain in march ... 3 nights of suicide inducing thame nightlife to put up with.

lmfao ...enjoy enjoy....which course you got to do

#21 ·
chrisg said:
r1monkey said:
chrisg said:

lmfao ...enjoy enjoy....which course you got to do
got to refresh basic electrics before i go back for sabre wiring... kill me now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.