Depressed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depressed

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Depressed

It's 28 days till I'll probably take delivery of my shiny new CB1000R. It's a short season over here and I'm bikeless!!!
    Ride safe
    /hass

Back on two wheels!

Member #
    Liked
    150 times

Re: Depressed

Mine's GREAT!

Member #
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by hass
    It's 28 days till I'll probably take delivery of my shiny new CB1000R. It's a short season over here and I'm bikeless!!!

Have to be honest the CB1000r is shite, you aint missing anything, take up fishing....

Now after trying to make you feel better,

I am loving mine, its just that the UK seems full of Bloody rain thats stopping me getting out and riding it.....

28 days is the whole month of febuary.... So only a month to wait!!!!!!!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by Antnee
    Mine's GREAT!
    You have heard of karma haven't you?
    Ride safe
    /hass

Back on two wheels!

Bez
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

well if makes you feel any better Hass you'll def get your bike before i get mine But it nice to let all the crash test dummies iron out all the issues first :P By the time you get yours you'll know where to get aftermarket stuff and known initial issues from the guys, meaning you dont need to cry like a girl like Ant cos his bikes rear end is getting all dirty because he cant get a decent rear hugger yet

hehe

Bez

Member #
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bez
    well if makes you feel any better Hass you'll def get your bike before i get mine But it nice to let all the crash test dummies iron out all the issues first :P By the time you get yours you'll know where to get aftermarket stuff and known initial issues from the guys, meaning you dont need to cry like a girl like Ant cos his bikes rear end is getting all dirty because he cant get a decent rear hugger yet

hehe

Bez

I aint no crash dummie, It a proffessional occuppation I seemed to have in 2006. But like to give that one up.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Not as depressed as I was...

I phoned Honda Sweden today, they said I am first in line for a Silver abs bike in Sweden and as soon as one arrives (might even be this month according to the latest from Italy) it will be sent to my local dealership.

Then I spoke to my dealer and they themselves said that to be informed two days before delivery that your bike is four weeks delayed was very tough and I should be compensated somehow (especially in Sweden with our short summers, it snows in winter so no winter riding here). They promised to try to either get hold of a loan bike or come to some other arrangement due to the delay, they're getting back to me after they have spoken to Honda Sweden.

The weird thing is another dealer (not Honda exclusive) says they have a bike they can deliver next week. Both my dealer and Honda says that's impossible so they are looking into it. It's not good if the other dealer is lying about delivery to get customers. If he isn't then maybe, just maybe, I can get this "ghost bike".
    Ride safe
    /hass

Back on two wheels!

Member #
    Liked
    25 times

He's probabley getting it from over the border or even driving to Italy direct....

Member #
    Liked
    344 times

meaning you dont need to cry like a girl like Ant cos his bikes rear end is getting all dirty because he cant get a decent rear hugger yet
    Excellent Bez!! He's got your number Ant!!

A lot of truth there Bez. By the time Hass's 'bike arrives he may not want it anymore if the guys here find any real issues with the 'bike. It's a Honda so they shouldn't.
    'War is god's way of teaching Americans geography.' Ambrose Bierce

Bez
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

yeah kinda why im not so stressed about getting mine for awhile, and due to the fact that i need a certain 'test' passed aswell

just seeing what develops and how you guys are getting on with your bikes is enough for me at the mo. But if i had the test passed it might be a different story !!! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links