The Honda car mechanic.
    Member #
    Liked
    714 times

The Honda car mechanic.

A Honda mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Honda when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop. The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his car when the mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc, want to take a look at this.?"
    The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the Honda.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I opened its heart, took the valves out, repaired or replaced anything damaged, and then put everything back in, and when I finished, it worked just like new.
    So how is it that I make £24,000 a year and you make £1.7M when you and I are doing basically the same work.?"
    The cardiologist paused, leaned over, and then whispered to the mechanic....

"Try doing it with the engine running!..
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

Member #
    Liked
    764 times
    As a Honda mechanic, I approve of this joke....even if it is older than Colvert
    "I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

My Bike

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    I was thinking of you when I posted it.---
    Personal Disclaimer:
    My thoughts are intended to provide a sounding board for your own.
    Some of what I say may go against your own thoughts and may seem harsh, targeted and malicious.
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

Sponsored Links