Be careful what you wish for.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #

Be careful what you wish for.

Fun in the afterlife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is sex after death.
    Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all.
    After a long life together, the husband was the first to die. True to his word, he made the first contact:

" Marion .... Marion "
    "Is that you, Bob?"
    "Yes, I've come back like we agreed."
    "That's wonderful! What's it like?"
    "Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course.
    I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times.
    Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf course again.
    Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again"
    "Oh, Bob! Are you in Heaven?"

"No -- I'm a rabbit in Kent'.

Member #
    Liked
    228 times
    Who is Kent.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne-94-14 View Post
    Who is Kent.
    KENT is a county in Great Britain,------( Like--Silicon Valley, CA. )---------Similar to CALIFORNIA.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    228 times
    Dude. I'm British. I know. It was a joke.

Member #
    Dude. I'm British. I know. It was a joke.
    Actually I knew that from the first time you joined the forum but it made me think. Maybe our American friends don't know that so really I posted it for their benefit.-------

Talking about posting on here though, where have all the riders of the first CB 1,000 got to ?

There must have been thousands bought during its first ten years.---Could it be that the first CB's were so reliable that they have lasted all this time with no need of repairs ?

My bike is ten years old next month and Nothing has ever gone wrong with it.

Another thing that surprises me too is how rarely any of the MODS and some of the ADMIN never even look in just now and then.---Some never even said SEE you !!! They have just vanished.---
    Last edited by trevloc; 08-29-2019 at 05:29 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    228 times
    The original is a great and reliable bike. HONDA. Duh! 8-)

Member #
    Im still here and riding the hell out of my 2014 and loving the bike more every time I ride it. Just seems every notification I get is about the NSC, which is fine, but the "old bikes" are by means a thing of the past. When I get some time I will post pics of all the mods and accessories I have added to a GREAT bike!

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    The original is a great and reliable bike. HONDA. Duh! 8-)
    I’ve considered changing my 2014 bike a few times recently. I’ve looked at a few other bikes but there’s something about this bike that seems difficult to move on from. I’m still really pleased with the quality and overall design.

Member #
    Liked
    764 times
    I liked the Captain Caveman avatar and the things this trevloc guy posted, but I honestly had no idea it was colvert backwards until you changed the avatar! lol duh

It's no wonder why I liked this new trevloc dude.

What happened? Why do you have to start another account?
    "I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

My Bike

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by DELuth View Post
    I liked the Captain Caveman avatar and the things this trevloc guy posted, but I honestly had no idea it was colvert backwards until you changed the avatar! lol duh

It's no wonder why I liked this new trevloc dude.

What happened? Why do you have to start another account?
    Somehow I got locked out of the forum.It just didn't recognise my password.------I tried a variety of ways to get back in with no effect.
    As I have been an ardent member for ten years now I didn't want to lose contact with the forum.--In sheer desperation I logged back in as TREVLOC.

I can now post but I have no access to my list of friends or access to any PM's from other members on here.

All my attachments are also no longer available.--Around the time I had this problem another forum member was going through the same thing. I don't know if he ever managed to log in again either.

It will take me another ten years now to get my forum post count back up to what it was.--

Anyhow, thank you for asking.-------------------COLVERT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links