MotoX anyone?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MotoX anyone?

Member #
    Liked
    96 times

MotoX anyone?

Found a great motocross movie for free if you have Amazon Prime called "Moto3".
    2011 CB1000R Pearl Black
    2006 ST1300 (road pig)
    2004 VFR800 (R.I.P.)

Yosh R-77D Carbon fiber 3/4 System, R & G frame sliders, solo seat cowl, Beowulf radiator grille, R & G Tidy Tail, LED integrated tail light, LED flush indicators.

Member #
    Liked
    263 times
    is it on the level of faster, fastest?

Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    More like "why we ride" probably. Mix of racers and non-racers...

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    263 times
    more interest here in red cards and who's who in soccer, than any interest in dirt bikes. I doubt if many from the UK even have dirt bikes, much less race mx. imho
    I still have my '00 CR250, recently sold my DRS400Z, and have a bunch of vmx bikes, now with recovery from shoulder surgery, its all on the back burner.

Member #
    Liked
    1533 times
    I had a CR250 Red Rocket, think it was 85/86 model, it was only about a year or 2 old from memory, that was fast , well it felt it at the time.... aren't most of em 4 stroke now ?

Took this the day I bought it

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  206.5 KB
    Last edited by Mr Nice; 11-20-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by suzukijo View Post
    more interest here in red cards and who's who in soccer, than any interest in dirt bikes. I doubt if many from the UK even have dirt bikes, much less race mx. imho
    I still have my '00 CR250, recently sold my DRS400Z, and have a bunch of vmx bikes, now with recovery from shoulder surgery, its all on the back burner.
    ​Britain is FULL of dirt bikes. The riders, however, don't get on a CB 1,000 forum. The OP is barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid.
    Personal Disclaimer:
    My thoughts are intended to provide a sounding board for your own.
    Some of what I say may go against your own thoughts and may seem harsh, targeted and malicious.
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  314.5 KBHere's my Beta Rev 4T, bit slower than motoX, doesn't hurt so much when you have an off, lol, better for us older guy's

Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Quote Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
    ​Britain is FULL of dirt bikes. The riders, however, don't get on a CB 1,000 forum. The OP is barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid.
    Just because this isn't where dirt riders hang out doesn't preclude interest in a movie about motorcycling in whatever form. However you seem to be correct in your opinion evidenced by the lack of interest...

Member #
    Liked
    263 times
    I don't often agree with Colvert, but he's right. It does seem that most of the UK forum members have no interest in MX. This is a very narrow focused group, with little interest elsewhere.

Proving there is interest in Mx from the boys in UK, is this facebook page. Lots of intelligent comments and information from UK here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/326614062336/
    Last edited by suzukijo; 11-22-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    1533 times
    Quote Originally Posted by suzukijo View Post
    I don't often agree with Colvert, but he's right. It does seem that most of the UK forum members have no interest in MX. This is a very narrow focused group, with little interest elsewhere.

Proving there is interest in Mx from the boys in UK, is this facebook page. Lots of intelligent comments and information from UK here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/326614062336/

Well ...they are a narrow focused bunch..didn't talk about a CB 1000r once....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links