Honda CB1000R Forum banner

Dynojet UK Customer Service and Postage

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Dr.D 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Just putting my mind at rest, and don't wether it is me or this is out of line....

I ordered a O2 eliminator from dynojet.

It was ordered on 13th October, I asked for recorded delivery but they say they don't do it as to save postage cost (even though they quoated me £16 for the item over the phone, and charged £23 to my bank I think, which is surely enough for postage recorded, considering it is 77p extra than 1st class, and they say they would only use tracked service costing £5 odd which I would have paid for if they let me intially!)

Anyway, it didn't arrive, and they told me to wait until 3rd November to see if Royal Mail return to sender etc. So I waited. Now, the 7th November almost 4 weeks since I ordered it! They say they will put a claim in with Royal Mail and I have to wait again for them to claim from Royal Mail before they send me a new O2 eliminator!

I have just had a phone call to "Sarah" at the desk at Dynojet, and told her the responsibility of postage lies with the sender, not me. And it unfair to make me wait for however how long to get the part! Rather than just send me a new O2 eliminator, and them wait for Royal Mail. She is going to ring me back so I will keep all posted, but it is me, or it this an appalling customer service, even private sales on ebay if they didn't arrive, have to be refunded by seller! And if a tracking number cannot be supplied they are refunded immediately, regardless.

Could you imagine this service from Amazon, or any online retailer, if a parcel didn't arrive....

See less See more
#3 ·
Dr D,

I'm sorry for the delay in receiving your O2 eliminator, you are absolutely correct this has been going on way to long and should have been sorted sooner. I have got another O2 eliminator sent out today via special delivery, someone from our sales department will email you the tracking number before close of business today. The O2 eliminator should be with you tomorrow. :thumbup

Regarding the price, you should have been quoted £16.35 + Vat + Postage (as a trade supplier our sales team always quote excluding Vat), sorry if this got lost in translation.

Thanks for your patience, Martin. :beer

Please let me know directly if you need anything else.

#4 ·
Dear Martin,

Thank you so much for sorting this out for me, I was getting quite frustrated, sorry for my rant.

Dynojet UK are generally well regarded with regards to customer service and I am sure this is an isolated incident.

I really appreciate your help and thanks for your swift reply.

Dr.D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.