PC for 2018 CB1000R - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Member #
    i think that Honda has it tuned.. mechanically tuned as in cams, pulse reflections, port velocities etc.. quite well, such that fuel and timing tuning doesn't make that much difference... stock...

Honda had to obey Euro emissions... and they have done well with the restrictions they had..
    sort of like the VW diesel scandal (but not switchable)l... but the emissions tune is there all the time in that part of the rev range... all manufacturers do it...

that small increase from the Rapid should make it feel much better... even if the number if not that much bigger... (transitions better and the like)
    should feel more " on it", rather than smooth and hesitant.

but change the sonic tuning by headers and exhaust.. the the Rapid Bike can make a bigger difference

Woolich.. they talk up their game but... the way they explain away their changes to Triumphs (oh, there is some ECU thing so that you can't see it on a dyno..) uh huh..

seems like Rapid Bike is the only mob that have actually made a difference so far?
    Last edited by oldcorollas; 11-08-2019 at 06:45 AM.

Member #
    that's a proper thread hijack
    I can confirm that when you open the throttle at 4k, with rapid bike, the bike picks up much better and doesn't feel flat like stock.

but what about dynojet? any word?
    spun out '

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post
    that's a proper thread hijack
    I can confirm that when you open the throttle at 4k, with rapid bike, the bike picks up much better and doesn't feel flat like stock.

but what about dynojet? any word?
    True, I apologise for that but it seems that Dynojet has probably given up for some reason, why I don’t know. Woolich still hasn’t made a map for the NSC either but has mapping available for the CB from 2008 to 2016. Rapid bike is the only viable option at this moment I can see and was worth sharing IMO.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Not given up, just waiting on engineers in the US at the moment. Unfortunately, even now, I have no time scale at the moment or any update I can tell you.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynojet UK View Post
    Not given up, just waiting on engineers in the US at the moment. Unfortunately, even now, I have no time scale at the moment or any update I can tell you.
    I understand it's now out of your hands but it's been a over a year long wait. Whilst at first the communication was good, it 's eventually become non-existent and that's the part I've found most disappointing. I imagine that there will be a solution for the CB1000R NSC in the future and I look forward to receiving mine when it does eventually make it's way out of R&D in Dynojet US.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    did not really understand this waste of time in devenlop a PC5 when they have a power vision 3 on catalog....

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    I understand it's now out of your hands but it's been a over a year long wait. Whilst at first the communication was good, it 's eventually become non-existent and that's the part I've found most disappointing. I imagine that there will be a solution for the CB1000R NSC in the future and I look forward to receiving mine when it does eventually make it's way out of R&D in Dynojet US.
    By the time it gets out of R&D you'll be an old man.--Forget it and enjoy the bike you have.--It's fast enough as it is anyway.-
    Personal Disclaimer:
    My thoughts are intended to provide a sounding board for your own.
    Some of what I say may go against your own thoughts and may seem harsh, targeted and malicious.
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider.1127 View Post
    did not really understand this waste of time in devenlop a PC5 when they have a power vision 3 on catalog....
    I think that the Power Vision is the way they could well be going

Quote Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
    By the time it gets out of R&D you'll be an old man.--Forget it and enjoy the bike you have.--It's fast enough as it is anyway.-
    Don't you worry Colvert, The Anvil hasn't been just sitting there gathering dust whilst waiting for a Dynojet solution

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Sponsored Links