Help

Thread: Help

Member #

Help

I bought myself a plug and play gear indicator. I’ve gone to fit it to my 2016 bike but there’s already a red plug plugged into the red plug what could it be

Member #
    On my bike when I came to fit mine indicator.....it was just a blanking plug. No wires came out of it. If it's like mine....just unplug and fit your indicator. If it has wires coming out of it....trace where the wires go and we can maybe help after that.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Eddie View Post
    On my bike when I came to fit mine indicator.....it was just a blanking plug. No wires came out of it. If it's like mine....just unplug and fit your indicator. If it has wires coming out of it....trace where the wires go and we can maybe help after that.
    I’ll have to have a look maybe after work there is wires coming out of it. My bikes got abs but I don’t thats it

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I’ve just followed it it’s a little extension wire just runs abit further back and the end is blanked off so I’ll just connect it to that. Must be so they don’t have to remove panels to put a diagnostic on it

Member #
    Yeah, Mines an ABs model but i didn't have that extension cable you have. Just a blanked off Red plug. Good stuff!! Sorted.

Member #
    This thread is useless without pics....

Sponsored Links