- Retired just a bit early. Veteran of 26 years of Southern California canyons on assorted sport bikes. Now live in Florida. Flat and straight. Just got rid of Ducati 848 and got the CB1000R to spare my neck and back. Seems to be a nice enough bike. Time will tell.
- Bikes, cars, golf, good food, good friends, most things Aerospace.
- Retired as Senior Manager of Design Engineering at Cape Canaveral Boeing ULA Launch pads. 37 years.
- Current Bike - Make and Model:
- 2015 CB1000R
- Motorcycle Year:
- Previously Owned Motorcycles:
- Ducati 848, Kawasaki KZ1000, Suzuki GS1100E, Suzuki GS750E....
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 03-13-2017 01:23 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1