Hi everybody. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everybody.

Member #
    Will do! Thanks jaja

Member #
    Thanks bro! Well my bearing holder in the rear wheel is stuck and mangled... also the front of the bike where the dash is is very loose so i think i need to add pressure to it so it doesnt move as much... also the chain needs replacement and finally the clock keeps resetting at 1:00 lol... but the way i see it i just rescued a CB from a bad owner!!! I will bring it back to life!! Jaja

Member #
    Liked
    714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 919toCB1R View Post
    Welcome. What issues do you have? So far my big thing is it seems like my rear brake is dragging or something is giving me quick steady pulses of resistance. I bled the rear brake and it helped a little. I am planning on getting SS brake lines soon so I'll take a closer look at it then.
    Could be that the rear disc is warped. Get the back of the bike up and get a dial gauge on the disc as you turn the wheel.
    Personal Disclaimer:
    My thoughts are intended to provide a sounding board for your own.
    Some of what I say may go against your own thoughts and may seem harsh, targeted and malicious.
    This is not my intention – I am simply using my experience, including other peoples, as a way of debating and giving advice - of which there is no guarantee that it's correct

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCB1000R.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by kalo712 View Post
    Thanks bro! Well my bearing holder in the rear wheel is stuck and mangled... also the front of the bike where the dash is is very loose so i think i need to add pressure to it so it doesnt move as much... also the chain needs replacement and finally the clock keeps resetting at 1:00 lol... but the way i see it i just rescued a CB from a bad owner!!! I will bring it back to life!! Jaja
    Wow. Hopefully you get it all worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
    Could be that the rear disc is warped. Get the back of the bike up and get a dial gauge on the disc as you turn the wheel.
    I will definitely be looking at that. Thanks. With only 2500 miles on the odo, I really hope that isn't the case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links