HondaCB1000r.com the premier Honda CB1000R Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Weston Bike Nights 04 July 2013
    The Official count was 716 bikes, the bike of the night was a 1972 Harley Davidson Shovelhead.
    WBN 04 07 2013 - a set on Flickr
    All 2013 Weston Bike Night photos can be viewed from the following location
    Collection: Weston Bike Nights 2013

All Weston Bike Night Photos from 2008 to 2013 plus other photos I have taken can be viewed in the following location
    Bike Night Photos' collections on Flickr

The 2013 Weston Bike Nights dates can be viewed from the following location
    Weston Bike Nights 2013 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Please note this year I will be adding some post processed images of Bikes that look good with certain tools I have. If you like the effects and would like to see if your image is suitable for processing it can be done under the same donation of 5 per image. Please follow the link below to view some in a special set I have created.
    WBN Specials - a set on Flickr

If images are required please read the image description, we ask for a 5 donation per image with all proceeds going back to the chosen charity.
    Please email "bikenightphotos@btinternet.com" for a PayPal invoice with the image name(s), which allows you to make the donation securely online, the full image will then be emailed to you. Or if you already have a PayPal account then send the donation directly to "bikenightphotos@btinternet.com" with the image name(s).
    Last year we raised over 1100 towards Weston Bike Nights charity "The Poppy Appeal". Many thanks to all who made this possible.
    Weston Bike Night Site is below.
    The RBLR Weston Bike Night

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Weston Bike Nights 11 July 2013
    The Official count was 812 bikes, the bike of the night was a Kawasaki H1A 500.
    WBN 11 07 2013 - a set on Flickr

All Weston Bike Night Photos from 2008 to 2013 plus other photos I have taken can be viewed in the following location

Please note this year I will be adding some post processed images of Bikes that look good with certain tools I have. If you like the effects and would like to see if your image is suitable for processing it can be done under the same donation of 5 per image. Please follow the link below to view some in a special set I have created.

If images are required please read the image description, we ask for a 5 donation per image with all proceeds going back to the chosen charity.
    Please email "bikenightphotos@btinternet.com" for a PayPal invoice with the image name(s), which allows you to make the donation securely online, the full image will then be emailed to you. Or if you already have a PayPal account then send the donation directly to "bikenightphotos@btinternet.com" with the image name(s).
    Last year we raised over 1100 towards Weston Bike Nights charity "The Poppy Appeal". Many thanks to all who made this possible.

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Weston Bike Nights 18 July 2013
    The Official count was 739 bikes, the bike of the night was a 1955 BSA Goldstar.
    WBN 18 07 2013 - a set on Flickr

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Weston Bike Nights 25 July 2013
    The Official count was 451 bikes, the bike of the night was a Honda CB77
    WBN 25 07 2013 - a set on Flickr

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Weston Bike Nights 01 August 2013
    The Official count was 757 bikes, the bike of the night was a Honda CBR900 Streetfighter
    WBN 01 08 2013 - a set on Flickr

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Weston Bike Nights 08 August 2013
    The Official count was 523 bikes, the bike of the night was a Suzuki Hayabusa
    WBN 08 08 2013 - a set on Flickr

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Weston Bike Nights 15 August 2013
    The Official count was 72 bikes, the bike of the night was a Suzuki GSX1400
    WBN 15 08 2013 - a set on Flickr

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Weston Bike Nights 22 August 2013
    The Official count was 685 bikes, the bike of the night was a Yamaha Vmax.
    WBN 22 08 2013 - a set on Flickr

Member #
    Liked
    128 times
    difficult to find what % admin costs are for "The Poppy Appeal", charity. anyone have a link for that? not easy to find.

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Hi, the UK Poppy appeal is a charity run by the Royal British Legion, I was told recently and stand to be corrected that all admin costs are met by the membership fees and all money raised by the poppy appeal is fully used for the work it is set up for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ads