Honda CB1000R Forum banner

Dyno comparisons

55K views 69 replies 38 participants last post by  DELuth 
#1 ·
I thought it might be interesting to post up all the power graphs from the different exhausts we've seen on the CB1000R :book

I can't believe we have never seen a bone stock machine, but I guess it goes how much you like to modify them !
I'll post up any new graphs when I get them :thumbup

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Martin can you post up a copy of my last one, It was a Mivv Suono (Got MIVV GP now, but there shouldnt be that much difference)...no baffle, with DECAT link and a BMC Filter! Ive lost it :notme
If ya dont have my details, I'll PM ya.

Shaun :thumbup

#5 ·
It's also interesting that there seems to be little difference with the Akra whether the baffle's in or out - an indication of the care they take with design perhaps ?

#6 ·
Dynojet UK said:
I thought it might be interesting to post up all the power graphs from the different exhausts we've seen on the CB1000R :book

I can't believe we have never seen a bone stock machine, but I guess it goes how much you like to modify them !
I'll post up any new graphs when I get them :thumbup
Are these rear wheel figures?

#8 ·
Those comparisons make interesting reading, do you have any for the Scorpion cans?

#9 ·
Just proves that Honda know what they are doing when it comes to exhaust design ..Considering the constraints they did a good job.. Remove the cat only and its up there with the best of them..Just think if you fitted a PCV .. A Dyno .. Got that extra 4 BHP ;) ..Rossi would be Gagging ..Kidding aside good effort Mr Honda ..Just out of interest what was dyno reading standard no cat before you fitted PCV.. :blah :blah :thumbup

#10 ·
Dave H said:
It's also interesting that there seems to be little difference with the Akra whether the baffle's in or out - an indication of the care they take with design perhaps ?
We find this a lot, Akrapovic baffle design is always very good and power drops are very small when the baffle is fitted. Some of the other manufactures baffles leave a lot to be desired.

#13 ·
Dynojet UK said:
Dave H said:
We find this a lot, Akrapovic baffle design is always very good and power drops are very small when the baffle is fitted. Some of the other manufactures baffles leave a lot to be desired.
I've always been very impressed with my Akra exhausts in the past....quality product and the large amounts of RD they do is evident.

#16 ·
Dynojet UK said:
Dave H said:
Yes it's interesting Martin. The Akra/decat pipe on my little ER6f was a bit on the quiet side with the baffle in but would wake the dead with it out so I cut about 50mm off the length of the baffle and that made it just right- reasonable at low revs but with a nice bark and a lovely sound at full throttle and high revs. :D :thumbup

#21 ·
I'm not at home right now or I would have posted up the graph of the wifes bike run after it got serviced last week.
Anyway it said 116.55bhp with decat & modded exhaust :book
Strange you got 122bhp on stock bike with decat :rolleyes as I only got 112bhp before I modded the can.
As for the way it's run in :blah :blah :blah :hand we've seen 157mph on the clock

#23 ·
As I said; reading on the clock, I'm not saying that's the actual speed because we all know how far out some clocks can be, but it's seen 150+mph a few times with a speed gun pointing at it :evil 'sometimes it's good to know a policeman' ;)
Your head shakes a bit at that speeds, so reading the clock isn't that easy :help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.